Monday, November 16, 2009

I am Thankful for....#11

Sweaters.
I think one of the main reasons I like Fall and Winter is that I get to break out my sweaters. I love sweaters. In fact I bought 3 new ones this past weekend. Did I need 3 new sweaters? Nope. But they were a good price. And it is an unwritten rule that when you see sweaters on sale for a good price that you are required to not only buy one, but at least one more of the same style but in a different color and then one more that is completely different. I think that has been a Shopping 101 Rule for quite a long time. I am wearing one of the new sweaters today. It's so warm and comfy. Good thing because we have quite the storm that has been brewing all day. It's very windy out and its suppose to get worse. I just hope its over before Thursday when we leave for the beach. brrrrrrrr......
I will just have to take a lot of sweaters with me.
Good thing I bought some new ones :-)
** have i managed to justify my unnecessary purchase yet?**

No comments: