Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am Thankful for....#03

My Family.
As in my siblings, mom, etc....
Every family has its problems. No one is perfect, therefor no family is ever perfect. And mine is not. But I love them. I don't have a lot of contact with some, others a ton. Such as my mom and my sister Terri. I see them all the time. Some I never see at all. Like my dad....But lets not go there.....
I'm very thankful that I get to spend time with my mom. We try to get together every week for lunch and a movie, or just shopping. I know my mother won't be around forever, so I get in as much time as I can. She really is not old at all, 69. But you just never know. He parents are still alive. They are just the cutest grandparents ever. I really need to make a better effort to see them more. I do have them on my Birthday/Christmas Card list so I send them cards every year. But I need to spend more time with them.
Having lost a sibling makes me so thankful for the three I still have. We don't always agree...but I still love them.

No comments: