Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well...once again the day has gotten away from me. OK....I'm lying. I just wasn't feeling like blogging today. I have not read any news today. It's been raining all day. I have been farming all day. Doing laundry off and on. Watching football. YAY SEAHAWKS! So I just have not made it over here. I was out late last night and thought that I would sleep in today. I ended up getting up at 7am...which is not sleeping in.
So there.
This is all I've got.
I will have to really think about what I want to talk about tomorrow. I can't keep doing nothing here.
Or maybe I will just keep doing nothing.
I'll just have try and surprise you with an actual blog some day :-)

4 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

The ornaments are so pretty. I'm not always signed in but I do come to read the blogs. I always love reading about your trips and seeing the pretty photographs.
Today it was raining here too. We still went to Lubys for dinner: roast herb chicken, stuffed baked potato, fried okra, a big fluffy wheat roll and a huge slice of yellow cake with buttercream frosting sprinkled with pecans in the middle layer and on top. OMG! Taste bud Heaven!

DreamaTexas said...

I'm ready for Christmas...Changed my picture to me, Cinnamon and my doll babies. I love the ones that look life like. My sister says they are eerie. I love them!I just don't love the prices that an artist doll cost.

DreamaTexas said...

I'm all alone talking to myself. hello! Echo..
I really should be in bed. It's late. See you all manana!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

HAHAHA! So funny that you were here talking away! But look how late it was....I was in bed watching TV!!!!